Telecommunications and Electronics Patents
Colorado Patent Attorney Mark Trenner has patent experience with , digital cameras, electrical circuits, semiconductors, digital/analog devices, opto-electronics, signal processing, integrated circuits, tools, hardware, devices, digital cameras, server and network environments.
Here is a list of some of the patent applications and issued patents that Mark has worked on in this telecommunications and electronics Patents area:
- U.S. Patent No. 7,433,740 for “CAN communication for building automation systems”
- U.S. Patent No. 7,766,907 for “Ablation catheter with sensor array and discrimination circuit to minimize variation in power density”
- U.S. Patent No. 7,394,367 for “Keypad for building automation”
- U.S. Patent Application No. 20050120240 for “Secure authenticated network connections”
- U.S. Patent No. 7,170, 238 for “Control systems and methods”
- U.S. Patent No. 7,324,901 for “Water measurement auto-networks”
- U.S. Patent Application No. 20070217400 for “Audio distribution over internet protocol”
Of course there are many more.
Mark also wrote a paper on digital signal processing for his BS Electrical Engineering degree, titled “Coefficient Quantization and Effects on Digital Filter Performance,” 2004.